We have a school uniform at Alderwood Junior School of Navy, white and grey/black which we encourage all children to wear.The uniform consists of:
- Navy jumper with a Alderwood Logo on.
- black skirt or trousers
- white shirt or white polo shirt - preferably with logo on
- black shoes
- In summer, girls may wear in a light-weight, navy-and-white-checked dress.
- In autumn & spring term a blue stripe tie to be worn with a white shirt.
- white polo t-shirt - preferably with logo on.
- navy sports shorts
- trainers (or black pumps)
- plain navy tracksuit bottoms for cold weather.
- For swimming in Year 5, a suitable swimming costume (no bikinis or shorts below the knee are permitted) and swimming hat for those with long hair should be provided.
The school does not sell school uniform directly. Please go call Link Up on 01252 3431267 or visit them at Unit G, Holder Road, Aldershot, GU12 4RH for prices and availability. https://alderwood.linkupltd.com
If children do not have their school shoes on a given day, we will offer them some black pumps to wear for that time.
All children will need something to put their PE equipment in. Shoe bags are available from the school office or you may use your own material bag. The bags should be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
All items of clothing worn to school should be clearly labelled with the child’s full name.
Pupils are allowed to wear plain silver or gold stud ear-rings to school only. If they chose to wear ear-rings they should also be able to take them out independently for PE and put them back in again afterwards.
For more information, please request a school prospectus from the office on 01252 323151